Riviere Sands Holiday Park is one of the most luxurious parks in Cornwall, and offers a range of pitches for motorhomes and tents as well as a number of fully equipped holiday homes for hire. The white sand and turquoise sea at St Ives Bay is within easy reach and is perfect for beach lovers, romantics and families with children.
This special part of the Cornish coast has always attracted artists, who flock to the area for the incredible scenery and magnificent sunsets over the Atlantic.
Superb beach days await you, too. Bring your surfboard – or hire one from a beach hut - and catch some waves, your little ones can play and swim safely in designated non-surfing areas, and there are miles of sand dunes waiting to be explored.
Riviere Sands Holiday Park is the perfect place to plan your day and do whatever you want. You might want to start your day slowly, just enjoying the views with a steaming cup of coffee, while those feeling energetic might want to get that early morning run on the beach in before breakfast. Alternatively, you could always try something new with our exciting Fencing Coaching.
Pop into the Bluff Inn for a tasty lunch or find a local pub for some afternoon socialising, great food, and quality real ales. You can also try your hand at a game of crazy golf or relax around the indoor and outdoor pools.
You really do have some of England’s hottest tourist attraction right on your doorstep. The Eden Project is probably the most famous in the area, but St. Ives, Port Isaac, and Land’s End are all brilliant, ‘must visit’ locations, too.
During the evenings, the fun doesn’t stop. There is a great bar that regularly hosts live entertainment, and for a peaceful evening why not consider a sunset stroll along the beach?
Head for the pool
Enhanced Heated Indoor Fun Pool linked to Outdoor Pool with Flume
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatables
Time to get active
More for everyone
Direct beach access through a steep dune walk
Outdoor Family FunZone* with Trampolines* and Bouncy Castle*
Bike & Kart Hire*
From toddlers to teens
Little Cubs for 1-4’s
Club R&B for 5-11’s
T-Co Zone for 12-16+
Family FunTime Shows
Shops and Services
SPAR Convenience Store with Bakery, Off Licence and Gift Shop**
Tiger Gift Shop
(* Moderate extra charge applies)
Food and Drink:
Bluff Inn with Café Bar & Grill menu right on the beach†
Traditional Fish and Chip Shop
1. Bodmin Moor Bodmin Moor is Cornwall at its wildest. The highest and least populated part of Cornwall, Bodmin Moor is rich in ancient history.
2. Gothia Falls Golitha Falls refers to an area of ancient woodlands that sit alongside the river Fowey as it cascades it’s way through a steep valley gorge
3. The Eden Project Cornwall's famous Biomes - a unique celebration of our connection to the natural world.
4. Blue Reef Aquarium Blue Reef is part of an exciting new generation of aquarium attractions designed to inspire deeper understanding of the natural world.
5. St Ives The art of enjoyment, with excellent beaches, a fashionable resort and Tate St Ives.
6. Lands End The 'ultimate' outdoor family destination and vistor centre with endless attractions.
7. Flambards Theme Park Cornwall's premier 'wild day out' experience, with fantastic rides, events and entertainment.
8. Carbis Bay Visit this little village to experience the true beauty Cornwall has to offer.
9. Paradise Park, Hayle A top wildlife sanctuary, featuring fantastic birds & the Jungle Barn indoor play centre.
There are lots of places to visit near the park - here are some of our favourites for a great family day out:
Paradise Park, Hayle 2 miles
St Ives 7 miles
Flambards Theme Park 12.5 miles
Portcurno 19 miles
Land’s End 20 miles
Be the first in adding a review!