If it’s a view you’re after, then this is the park for you – were right on the coast with views of New Quay and Cardigan Bay, which a pod of dolphins call home. So get away from it all - on the sandy beach, splashing around in our heated pools and SplashZone, or taking a relaxing nature walk. The choice is yours.
Feel free to fill each day in just your own way. Every family is different of course, but a typical day might begin with a lazy lie in or a family B Fit session. It could be a morning in the indoor and outdoor pool complexes, or trying your hand at Mini-Golf or Archery.
Lunch out at a great little pub or pop into our Café Bar & Grill. Afternoon try the Sports Court, explore New Quay or enjoy a relaxing game of Bowlingo.
Early evening enjoy a stroll on the beach, take the nature walk or a barbecue. Then head off to the ShowBar for a drink, live music and dancing.
So, whether it's out and about or staying on the Caravan Park, you're sure to have a great holiday at Quay West.
Heated Indoor Pool with Paddling Area
Children’s Outdoor SplashZone_
FREE Water Confidence
FREE Fun Inflatables*
Time to get active
FREE Coke FC Football Coaching
Sports Court with Tennis
More for everyone
Direct beach access
Outdoor Family FunZone*
From toddlers to teens
Little Cubs for 1-4’s
Club R&B for 5-11’s
T-Co Zone for 12-16+
Family FunTime Shows
Outdoor Play Area
Shops and Services
SPAR Convenience Store with Off Licence
(* Moderate extra charge applies)
Food and Drink
Eat, drink & enjoy the Show
Papa John’s Pizza
Café Bar & Grill with
1. Carew Castle and Tidal Miss Journey from Norman to Elizabethan times and see the only restored Tidal Mill in Wales.
2. Upton Castle Gardens A tranquil corner of Pembrokeshire, with delightful gardens and woodland walks to the seashore.
3. The Gwili Railway Big steam, on a full gauge branch line through the breathtaking Carmarthenshire hills.
4. Cenarth Falls A spectacular series of waterfalls along a lovely river walk, pretty willage and Coracle Museum.
5. Caldey Islands A living, working monastery, village with local produce and a beach,all accessible by boat from Tenby.
6. Tenby Undoubtedly one of the UK's finest holidays resorts, with three gorgeous Blue Flag beaches.
7. The Dinosaur Park Watch out for the mighty rides and activities - but dare you walk through the woods?
8. Cardigan Bay not to be missed, dolphin spotting, cruises and fishing trips.
9. Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo A massive mix of outdoor and animal adventures, with lots undercover for rainy days.
Be the first in adding a review!