The Sunêlia site Le Ranc Davaine offers visitors the cool waters of the river and the shade of its oak trees, not forgetting the song of the cicadas. It will delight lovers of outdoor and water activities: canoeing, kayaking, canyoning, as well as climbing, potholing, hiking or water games in a swimming pool set amid rocks, in the image of the surrounding landscapes.
A fitness centre and high-quality events and entertainment add to the pleasantly Provençal atmosphere of the site.
• Hire of baby kits, sheets, safes
• Cash dispenser
• Half board possible
• Television room
• Service areas for camping
• Seminar room
With its moorland, vines and oak and the endless song of the cicadas, the Southern Ardèche has very much a feel of Provence. The typical villages with their colourful markets and handicrafts are an invitation to linger and enjoy all the variety of the region.
The rivers have sculpted eyecatching landscapes of cliffs, dug out caves and carved out deep valleys. Listed a nature reserve, the Ardèche Gorges and their famous Pont d’Arc open the doors to a land of majestic beauty with its cirques and canyons. Daredevil sports activities or serenity and relaxation, the Ardèche is an experience not to be missed.
• On the banks of the River Chassezac
• Children’s, juniors’ and teenagers’ clubs (01/07 to 31/08 and weekends)
• Games area: slide…
• Children’s shows (01/07 to 31/08)
• Multi-sports ground: football, volleyball, basketball...
• Table tennis
• Fitness room (extra charge): bodybuilding, sauna, Jacuzzi, Turkish baths
• Pool games
• Games room and pool table
• Introduction to canoeing/kayaking
• From Le Ranc Davaine: guided hikes in the Gorges of the Ardèche and visits of picturesque village
| Evening Entertainment
• July-August: cabaret evenings, games, concerts, karaoke, dance evenings, shows… as well as some evenings out of season
Be the first in adding a review!