It's rare that I submit reviews like this, but I was so disappointed by Rosetta Holiday Park that I feel I have to share my
experience with others. We visited for a long weekend in June, 2009 and came away with a list of complaints.
- While the park has lovely surroundings, no care is taken in the park itself. We arrived to find drink cans on the grass,
crisp bags in a stream running through the park and sweet wrappers in the children's play area. When we left a few days later, the same litter was there, and added to.
- The facilities are very dated: the toilets and showers in particular are very grubby and unpleasant (and the water was chilly).
- While I can obviously only speak for the time we were there, we had a problem with noisy neighbours.
- Worst of all were the park staff. We went to see them about some of the above, and while they initially seemed concerned,
they did nothing and when we returned to speak with them they fobbed us off in quite a rude way.
- Other minor quibbles were the lack of recycling facilities, which is really feeble in this day and age. Also, my son noticed
that all the lights throughout the park were turned on all through the long summer days, a horrible waste of power and very
Rosetta Caravan Park